Customers receive a $30 bonus to spend instore on Husqvarna Accessories Start-up Kit Conditions Apply
The offer is redemable to the customer instore at the time of purchase only and can be used towards purchases of Husqvaran Accessories only such as;Trimmer line Oil Fuel cans Blades PPE etc The Bonus $30 can not be taken as credit for a future sale.
The offer is valid from the 1st September until the 31st December 2014 or strictly while stocks last.
- 1.6 kW of Power
- Dry weight 6.2 kg
- Husqvarna 535RXT is a new brushcutter in the versatile 35 cc class built for tough commercial use.
- Top class performance is provided through raw power unique ergonomics and excellent durability.
- The machine is equipped with a comfort package including LowVib and comfort grip handles.
- The XTorq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- The ETECH II engine combines high torque reduced emissions and low noise with a superior power / weight ratio.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
- Transparent fuel tank for checking the fuel level.
A trimmer is used to trim lawn edges where a mower can’t reach. A trimmer with a curved shaft is often used for easy trimming around lawns and flower beds. Machines with straight shafts and bevel gears are designed for more demanding jobs, and they make it easier to reach under hedges, bushes and the like. As an accessory, the straight-shaft trimmers can have a J handle which prevents the user from getting too close to the cutting equipment. When cutting with a grass blade, a J handle should always be attached. If you want a trimmer to master even more garden tasks you should consider one with detachable shaft. Besides being easy to store they truly are multi-purpose machines that can be fitted with several attachments such as hedge trimmer, blower, edger, pole saw and sweeper.