Buying guide for Lawn Mowers When buying a lawnmower, the first things to consider are the size of the lawn and the way you want to cut. The larger the lawn, the greater the cutting width. Remember that every 1,000 square metre of lawn you mow means a walk of two to three kilometres. Which means that Honda self-propelled & Toro key start self-propelled mowers become interesting options. The choice of cutting system is determined by the type of lawn and how often you mow it. Rear and side ejection can handle taller, wilder grass, coarser grass types and seldom-cut lawns.
Recycler, Mulching & Bio Clip method is ideal if you demand first-rate results and if you mow often. The finely-chopped grass cuttings fertilise the lawn and make it more drought resistant. To learn more about how these methods work click the following links, Victa Mulch & Catch System & and Toro Recycler System
Lawnmowers with collection give tidy results and save time since you don't need to rake clippings after you've finished cutting. You can also use collection for leaves when the autumn comes. Collection is also a good idea if you want to avoid allergic reactions to grass, and decrease the spreading of weed seeds.
Things to keep in mind when buying a lawnmower:
- Decide the width of the cutting deck based on your lawn’s area.
- For the Ultimate finish both in Catching & Mulching applications, Mowers Galore has used over 20 years of experience serving Geelong & Melbourne and teamed up with Victa / Briggs & Stratton to create the Mowers Galore Capri by Victa , the flagship of this range is the Carpi MGA489 powered by industry leading 850 I/C Industrial / Commercial engine. The Capri mower range makes even the largest and toughest jobs a breeze to finish.
- If your lawn area is large it is recommended that you buy a self-propelled model, please consider the Honda self-propelled & Toro keystart self-propelled mowers
- If your lawn is small to medium-sized, you might consider a push Victa Mulch & Catch lawn mower, Husqvarna lawn mower or Honda lawnmowers.
- If you aren’t certain about which cutting system best suits your lawn and your mowing habits, you should choose a mower that handles several cutting systems: Mulch & Catch (Recycler / Bio Clip).
- For the Ultimate finish on manicured lawns, you can’t go past a cylinder mower, Mowers Galore has a complete range of Masport Olympic cylinder mowers, for more information please use this links Masport Olympic cylinder mowers
And remember Mowers Galore has the biggest range & best prices for Victa Lawn mowers, Victa Enviromower, Honda Lawn mowers, Masport Mowers, Toro Keystart Self-propelled Mowers, Husqvarna Lawn mowers & Husqvarna Auto Mowers in Melbourne & Geelong