Nothing outperforms the Greenfield Deluxe Twins, equipped with a choice of "state-of-the-art" V-Twin OHV engines from Briggs & Stratton, Vanguard and Kawasaki ranging in power from 20HP to 30HP. These mini tractors will impress from the instant you turn on the ignition. The power supplied V-Twin is matched with the strongest chassis, the "Quick Lock" differential, full clutch drive and the new 34 inch Fastcut turbo cutter deck.I
The Greenfield Twins are the best!
All Greenfield Deluxe Models come with the following features
- 34" cut high impact rust free alloy single cutter deck.
- Heavy duty swing back blades, give a cleaner cut and superb grass catcher performance.
- Greenfield single pedal, smooth variable speed, instant forward/reverse drive, safe and easy to use.
- Heavy duty disc parking brake and emergency brake.
- Greenfield finger-tip geared steering with ultra tight turning circle, smooth and effortless to use.
- Greenfield automotive quality, heavy duty differential with provision to lock - the best of both worlds.
- Large turf tread tyres, rust free alloy hubs running on large precision sealed ball bearings, not plain bushes.
- Easy to mount, step through design, extra large comfortable high back seat, all controls are at hand.
- No Plastic panels , corrosion and rust free alloy parts and zinc coated steel panels.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis.
- A large 7 litre fuel tank.
- Grease nipples on wear points, king pins, steering, etc.
- All drive belts self adjust, less maintenance, longer life.
- Other quality Greenfield features include bumper bar, twin extractor exhaust system, head lights, 300cca battery, positive axle lock, turbo discharge.
- Large bonnet air intake feeds cool air directly into the engine for cooler running, less wear, and more power.
- Length of machine 1570mm and width 860mm with overall weight 207kg.
- Optional attachments, efficient tip-to-empty grass catcher, large tip trailer, handy strong barrow trailer, 36" dozer blade.
By Scott McAlary Mowers Galore About Mowers Galore